General Terms & Conditions
Our right to vary these Terms
We expect to update or amend these Terms from time to time to comply with applicable laws or to meet our changing business requirements.
We can make changes to these Terms without your specific agreement. We may not always be able to give you advance notice of such updates or amendments, but will make a reasonable effort to give at least 2 months notice, particularly where this is required by legal or regulatory requirements.
When we make changes to these Terms we will always post them on Our Site so you can view them when you next visit Our Site. By continuing to use the Services after any changes to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the amended Terms.
If you do not agree to the proposed changes you can notify us and we will arrange for your account to be closed, subject to any relevant terms.
Terms of Website Use
Other applicable terms
- Our Claro Terms & Conditions which can be found through Claro, apply to users who sign up to use our services (“Claro Terms and Conditions”).
- The terms and conditions applying to any service.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
3% Bonus Campaign
- Minimum deposit is £100 must be maintained for 12 months
- No interest is paid over £3,000
- Bonus is awarded as follows:
|Bonus Band Structure|
- The bonus is paid out on the 12 months anniversary of the first qualifying deposit over £100
- Bonus compounded daily on an end of day balance, calculated and paid yearly
- Bonus campaign is only valid for the first 12 months. No bonus is paid after 12 months.
The following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Early User” means anyone who downloads the Claro waiting list app via the app store, verifies their email and completes the following tasks: