General Terms & Conditions
Our right to vary these Terms
We expect to update or amend these Terms from time to time to comply with applicable laws or to meet our changing business requirements.
We can make changes to these Terms without your specific agreement. We may not always be able to give you advance notice of such updates or amendments, but will make a reasonable effort to give at least 2 months notice, particularly where this is required by legal or regulatory requirements.
When we make changes to these Terms we will always post them on Our Site so you can view them when you next visit Our Site. By continuing to use the Services after any changes to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the amended Terms.
If you do not agree to the proposed changes you can notify us and we will arrange for your account to be closed, subject to any relevant terms.
Terms of Website Use
Other applicable terms
- Our Claro Terms & Conditions which can be found through Claro, apply to users who sign up to use our services (“Claro Terms and Conditions”).
- The terms and conditions applying to any service.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
2% Cash Bonus Campaign
- 2% bonus will be paid on any cash balance over £100 up to a maximum of £3000
- The offer is valid for 12 months from the first time a client’s balance is over £100
- The bonus will be calculated daily and paid at the end of every quarter
The following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Early User” means anyone who downloads the Claro waiting list app via the app store, verifies their email and completes the following tasks: