Claro Money is a digital financial coaching app for people who want to improve their finances.
We help our users to build a plan to achieve their goals with the help of expert financial coaches. We provide the education, support, community and tools to help everyone create a financial plan and achieve their goals.
In two years we have grown from a founding team of three to a team of over 25. Together we have built a community of over 40,000 and launched an app with over 10,000 users from our HQ in London.
Claro has grown in all departments, from engineering and data science to product, marketing, investments and compliance. We’re now looking for a talented full-stack developer to help us better acquire, understand and serve our customers as we grow.
Claro Money is seeking a self-motivated, people-person who likes collaborating across various teams to find solutions that work best for customers. This role will be part of the Discovery team, working alongside senior product and project managers, who can provide ample support to learn and train oneself on the skills required to fulfil this role.
The role will be responsible primarily for ideating, researching, low-fi wireframing, validating and presenting new features and functionalities to product owners, based on customer demands.
This would require good organisation skills and the ability to work and communicate across various functions such as tech, design, marketing and business teams. Therefore, a good understanding of mobile / web technologies, scrum principles and general awareness of the market trends in the digital space is a must.
A degree in technology or design or management-related discipline will be beneficial to undertake this role.
We’re looking for people that thrive in a start-up environment, who enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced workplace and who love figuring out how to do things that haven’t been done before. If you are a true team player and inherently positive, please apply!
- Collaborate with UX and Engineering to design and launch new features of the product
- Ownership of the process from ideation to delivery of new features
- Leverage data and analytics to identify actionable opportunities and provide senior leadership with key insights
- Work closely with other members of the product team to refine product development processes
Key skills and experience:
- 1+ year work experience in Product or Project management
- Basic understanding of technology AWS, APIs, databases, mobile app infrastructure
- Shows a customer-centric approach to solving problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Experience interfacing at all levels of the organization, from junior engineers to C-level executives
- Nice to have skills
- CSPO / Scrum master / Agile Product Manager certification
- Design thinking / GV Design sprints
What We Offer
- Maximum entrepreneurial freedom to build upon existing marketing stack for a new product
- Opportunity to significantly influence the project as one of the early-stage employees
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with flexible working package
- Working in one of the best co-working offices based in Central London
- Private healthcare via Vitality including their rewards programme
Our equal opportunity promise:
At Claro, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading 46-54% ratio of women to men, a result of our ongoing commitment to maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment. We treat all applications equally no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Ready to drive a lasting change in the way society perceives finances? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Email in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Product Delivery Manager“.