Claro Money is a digital financial coaching app for people who want to improve their finances.
We help our users to build a plan to achieve their goals with the help of expert financial coaches. We provide the education, support, community and tools to help everyone create a financial plan and achieve their goals.
In two years we have grown from a founding team of three to a team of over 25. Together we have built a community of over 40,000 and launched an app with over 10,000 users from our HQ in London.
Claro has grown in all departments, from engineering and data science to product, marketing, investments and compliance. We’re now looking for a talented full-stack developer to help us better acquire, understand and serve our customers as we grow.
Claro Money is seeking a talented and enthusiastic IOS Developer to join our growing development team. As part of the IOS development team, the role will be responsible for delivering quality products for our customers through the IOS app.
We’re looking for people that thrive in a start-up environment, like dynamism and want to figure out how to do things that haven’t been done before. You’re a true team player and inherently positive.
- iOS mobile app development and deployment
- Contribute solutions to solve technical problems encountered as part of the app development
- Follow the development lifecycle and practices set out by the senior developers
- Follow the distributed version control, automated build and automated code analysis systems and code reviews
Key skills and experience:
- 3+ Year experience as an iOS developer
- Good knowledge of Swift and UIKit
- Demonstrable app on iOS App Store
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Maximum entrepreneurial freedom to build upon existing marketing stack for a new product
- Opportunity to significantly influence the project as one of the early-stage employees
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with flexible working package
- Working in one of the best co-working offices based in Central London
- Private healthcare via Vitality including their rewards programme
Our equal opportunity promise:
At Claro, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading 46-54% ratio of women to men, a result of our ongoing commitment to maintaining a diverse and inclusive environment. We treat all applications equally no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Ready to drive a lasting change in the way society perceives finances? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Email in your CV at email@example.com with the subject “Technical Customer Success Analyst“.