The business, founded in August 2019, is a London-based and product-led fintech with a bold ambition to create forceful and lasting change in the way society manages money.
Launched in August 2021, Claro is a digital financial coaching app that empowers users to make smarter financial decisions every day, as well as develop a ‘smart money mindset’ to achieve their personal ambitions.
We’re looking for a creative, dedicated copywriter to bring Claro’s mission to life. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and a knack for writing user-friendly copy that attracts and engages people.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to influence and get involved in an early-stage app, working with a team of highly talented creative professionals and making a lasting difference in the world.
You’ll work with the Head of Content and the rest of the team to create market-leading content across the app, website, social, email and beyond. You’ll be given the freedom and resources to turn your ideas into reality.
- All UX & in-app copywriting for funnel conversion, including in-app content hub
- Website copy: feature pages, landing pages and beyond
- Writing well-researched blog articles and cornerstone pieces for SEO relating to our core content pillars: saving, planning, investing and ethical finance
- Creating market-leading ebooks & guides
- Creating live and recorded interactive workshops/webinars with our coaching team
- Reviewing all content for brand ToV, quality and compliance
- Contribute to our social calendar
- Produce scripts for our educational videos & live webinars
- Support with crafting beautiful email copy for our engagement emails
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with copywriting
- Ideally experienced with writing in-app UI/UX copy
- Experience writing in the financial services industry with an understanding of compliance & regulations
- Understanding of writing for SEO visibility and user acquisition vs conversion
- Comfortable with handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- A strong passion for content marketing and all things personal finance
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality; driven at all times to meet and exceed goals
- Experience with project management workflows and able to plan, track and report on their workflow
What We Offer
- Maximum entrepreneurial freedom to build a market-leading content hub
- Opportunity to significantly influence the project as one of the early-stage employees
- Attractive salary and flexibility package based on experience
- Working in one of the best co-working offices based in Central London
We welcome applications from everyone no matter your ethnicity, gender, age or sexuality. We are committed to creating a company as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Ready to drive a lasting change in the way society perceives investing? We are looking forward to meeting you! Email in your CV at email@example.com